i am writing to inquire whether you will have any vacancies for a senior clerk in the near future。
i have heard that you hire senior clerk from time to time and i hope you will consider my application。
please favour me with an interview if you think i might be acceptable。
i have been working in the library at shue yan college for two years。
i believe that my english is good enough for your needs。
my typing speed is about 75 words。
i am enclosing a resume for your reference。
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing in response to the advertisement you placed in the Sunday paper for a sales manager in your company. Your company has a reputation for producing high-quality products like Mandolin network system. I am interested in joining such a professional organization.
As you can see from the enclosed resume, my previous work in an export company has provided me with lots of opportunities to contact all kinds of customers and suppliers home and abroad. By communicating with them, I have got very familiar with the international trade and the current market. Besides, my educational training at university concentrated also on international trade which equipped me with a solid foundation in sales and trade.
As such, I believe that my service could be of great benefit to your company in terms of customer relation and new business connections.
I hope to have an opportunity to meet your human resource manager in order to let you know more about me. I enclose a resume and could be available for an interview at your convenience. Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for your consideration.
In respone to your advertisement in the JobsPower。com of January 15， I wish to apply for the position of (secretary， accountant， clerk， salesman， etc)。
I am twenty-five years old and a graduate of - college。 My experience in this line of work includes six years as an assistant accountant with the ABC Company。 The reason for leaving my present employment is because they are closing their office。
I am enclosing my resume together with my photo， and believe that they may be found satisfactory。 With respect to salary， I shall expect HK$5，000 a month。 I assure you that if appointed， I will do my best to give your satisfaction。
Very truly yours
city, state, zip code
email address date (if you have it)
city, state, zip code
dear mr./ms. last name, (leave out if you don‘t have a contact)
the body of your cover letter lets the employer know what position you are applying for, why the employer should select you for an interview, and how you will follow-up.
the first paragraph of your letter should include information on why you are writing. mention the position you are applying for and where you found the job listing. include the name of a mutual contact, if you have one.
the next section of your cover letter should describe what you have to offer the employer. mention specifically how your qualifications match the job you are applying for. remember, you are interpreting your resume, not repeating it.
conclude your cover letter by thanking the employer for considering you for the position. include information on how you will follow-up. respectfully yours, handwritten signature (for a mailed letter) typed signature
一九八八年七月，我毕业于北京大学中文系。毕业后在《 中东国际》杂志担任副编辑工作，主要任务是负责校对、改写 以及撰写长篇、短篇文章。 到目前为止，本人已有十年工作经验，且熟悉一切办公室例行工作。
In reply to your advertisement in the newspaper of July 23, I wish to say that I am seeking the kind of position you offer.
I hold a degree in Chinese literature from Beijing University in July 1988. After graduating I worked as assistant editor in Middle East International, where my duties consisted chiefly of reading proof and rewriting, as well as composing lengthy articles and short item. I have had ten years of experience and am familiar with all phases of office routine by now.
Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo. I believe they may be found satisfactory.
Concerning my character I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
i xxx daily on the advertisement, that your intention to recruit a manager secretary, wrote a special venture candidates.two months later, i am from the hotel property management
business school graduate. height 1.65cm, dignified appearance, good temperament. in school, i systematically studied the introduction of modern management, social psychology, hotel management studies, hotel financial accounting, hotel management, hotel and catering management, the lobby of the hotel management, hotel marketing, hotel property
management, property management, residential area property management, application writing, etiquette school, professional courses in
technology department of the hotel property management 510,507contact tel: 13911111111
job seekers were: xxx
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character.
11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.
12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
13. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
14. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.