1) May I come in?
2) How are you doing, Mrs. Smith?
3) Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
4) Miss Wu? Will you come in please? Take a seat.
5) I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
6) I am coming for an interview as required.
7) Did you have any difficulty finding our company?
8) How do you think of the weather today?
A: May I come in?
I: Yes, please.
A: How are you doing, Madam? My name is Wujing. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.
I: Fine, thank you for coming. Mr. Wu, Please take a seat. I am Anne Smith, the assistant manager.
A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Smith.
I: Nice to meet you, too.
A: OK, Mr. Wu. You may come in. I?m Anne Smith and on my right, my colleague, Anna Duncan, and on my left, Angela Lamb. Do please sit down.
I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Smith, Miss Duncan, Miss Lamb.
A: Your English is fluent.
I: Thank you.
A: How do you think of the weather today?
I: I don?t like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.
A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
I: It's me. What can I do for you?
A: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith. I?m coming here for an interview by appointment.
I: Are you Mr. Wu?
A: Yes, I am.
I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?
A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.
WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS 关键词
interview 面试 request 需要，要求
as requested 应邀 assistant 助理的，辅助的;助手
as soon as possible 尽快 colleague 同事
appointment 约会，约定 fluent 流利的，流畅的
by appointment 按约定 be familiar with 熟悉