I was referred to you by Mr. Zhang, a Partner with your Beijing office, who informed me that the Shanghai office of your company is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your Auditor Program.
I have more than two years of accounting experience, including interning as an Auditor last year with the Beijing office of CCCC. I will be receiving my MBA this May from Tsinghua University. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to your company. I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in the field. My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with a highly productive Auditor upon completion of your development program.
I will be in the Shanghai area the week of April 16. Please call me at 136001216901 to arrange a convenient time when we may meet to further discuss my background in relation to your needs. I look forward to meeting you then.
In reference to your advertisement in the JobsPower.com for a playground director, I believe that I have the qualifications to fit your position.
I hold a degree in Physical Education from the University of South Dakota. Along with my physical education courses,I also selected many courses in psychology and child management. During the summers, I worked as a volunteer playground director in several suburban areas surrounding the university.In the summer of 1983, I was an assistant in charge of organized sports for younger boys in Walton, south Dakota. The year after that,I was placed in charge of a large summer program for under privileged children in the large city of Millon, South Dakota. My supervisor during this time was William Johnson. He has consented to act as a reference for me.
My additional experience includes working as a City Park Recreation Director in Rockford, South Dakota for the years of 1985 to the present time. In this position I am responsible for the programs in all the city park, including all organized recreation and night-time sports.
If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
Today,I am writing to apply for the application engineer of your company,below i will give you some general information about myself.
I graduated from**** university in 20xx, and got a MBA degree,
In my campus life, i have received the most excelent award three times,i have served in the colleague baskball team and as monitor for about two years.and in my spare time , i also love reading ,everyday even i am very busy,i will spare at least one hour to read my favoriate book.
Through search ,and i know that your is a famous company with excelent management ,so if i have the opportunity to work in the company ,i believe that i will be able to full develop my abilities and obtain strong knowledge ,and the same time i will make valueable contribution to your company.
So look forward your reply.thank youKumwing Ho
(1) I am twenty-three years of age and graduated from the University of Michigan of the class of 20xx.
(2) I am currently a student in Hubei University and I have three month to complete before I graduate.
(3) I have excellent grades in all my subjects especially have a thorough knowledge of the English language. If you wish to look at these information it will be sent to you later.
(4) Needless to say, I will have completed a standard course in psychology before I graduate in July. In addition, I have chosen to elect all the courses available at my school in this field.
(5) I graduated from Beijing Commercial College in July of 20xx.Since that time I have been taking night course in the college in Business Administration and Sale Technique
(6) I am just over twenty-four years of age and have left college about three months ago, during which time I have been striving to make myself proficient in shorthand and typewriting, and have attained a speed of ninety and seventy words a minute respectively.
(7) I am a graduate of Beijing Foreign Studies University. I won a scholarship and the first prize in speech contest in the University.
i would like to apply for the position of secretary which you advertised in jobspower.com. i have been handling most of the secretarial work at my present company for the past two years, and i feel that i can qualified to fill your position.
i am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. please let me know if you want an interview.
one reason that i would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade. i would look forward to dealing with overseas companies and at the same time having a chance to use english more.
Four years as a senior clerk in sales department of the New World Products Company have， I believe， given me the experience to qualify for the job you advertised in JobsPower。com。
Since 1981 I have been responsible for all office details in the administration of sales， including writing much of the correspondence。 In the course of my work， I have become familiar with the various sales territories， and have also in my spare time experience of handing business problems other than my proper sphere。
The years before I was employed at the New World， I was a secretary for Long Brother， an accounting firm。 There I become familiar with accounting terms and procedures。
I was graduated at Wah Yan College， in June 1974。 I am twenty-five years of age and single。
I am leaving my present position because I can use my capabilities more fully in a position with wider scope。 My present employer knows of my ambition and is helping me to find a new place。
May I see you at your office to tell you more about myself and show you just how well I can do the work you require。
1. the enclosed resume describes my qualifications for the position advertised. i would welcome the opportunity to personally discuss my qualifications with you at your convenience.
2. i would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview with you at your convenience.
3. i would appreciate the privilege of an interview. i may be reached at the address given above，or by telephone at 3XXXXX.
4. i would be glad to have a personal interview，and can provide references if needed.
5. thank you for your consideration.
6. i feel confident that given the opportunity，i can make an immediate contribution to any corporation. i would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your requirements. i will call your office on friday，to schedule an appointment. thank you for your consideration.
7. i welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications and your needs. thank you for your time and consideration.
8. thank you for your attention to this matter. i look forward to speaking with you.
9. i have enclosed a resume as well as a brief sample of my writing for your review. i look forward to meeting with you to discuss further how i could contribute to your organization.
Please allow me to apply for the position of office clerk which you advertised in "Yangcheng Evening News" of April 9.
I am 28 years of age and unmarried. After receiving my B.B.A. from Xiamen University, I worked for three years as an office clerk at China Great Wall Computer Group (Shenzhen) Company.
For the last two years I have been a secretary to the General Manager of Haicheng Foodstuffs Company, Ltd. in Shenzhen. I am looking for a position of office clerk to increase my experience in business.
I have a wide knowledge of business and thoroughly experienced in all types of office work. Copies of my testimonials are enclosed, and if you are interested in my application, please give me an opportunity of a personal interview at your convenient date.